Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How I do it: Working from my Transformer Prime

You'll need to find the right tools to do the job. I spent a bit looking at what Android had to offer, and soon found the essentials that I need to get things done. You may find different tools work better for you, and that's OK. The Google Play store is chock full of similar apps to the ones I'm using, and you'll surely find something that works best for you. What works best for me:

Chrome Beta. Remember when I said Ice Cream Sandwich was a must-have for me? This is why. Chrome Beta for Android holds all my bookmarks, my logins, and most importantly renders our blog-writing software correctly. It takes a lot of code and a little bit of magic to bring you the news, and Chrome Beta can handle it. File Manager HD. There are a lot of good file managers available, but I prefer File Manager HD on a tablet. It works great, ties in with my Samba shares on my home network, and a $2.49 in-app purchase disables the ads. Any good file manager would work, File Manager HD is the one that works for me.RawDroid. I shoot my pictures in RAW format. RawDroid (still considered a demo/beta) can open my Sony .ARW files without crashing and export them to any image editor. If I remember, I switch my camera to convert to jpg format, but RawDroid is a life-saver for those times I don't remember.PicSay Pro.  There's a lot of different apps that will crop and edit photos. I like PicSay Pro. You should use the one you like best. But be sure to try the free version of PicSay before you decide, it does just about anything you'd need from a lightweight photo editor. Gmail. Chances are you're using this one anyway. You'll need it to talk to your boss and co-workers throughout the day.Riptide GP. All work and no play might make Jack a dull boy, but I wouldn't know. There's always time to play.Getting it done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment on the bottom of the page for any app/game request.

Powered by WebRing.